Vibrant Vegan CBD Stir Fry
Stir things up with this seasonal stir-fry!
- 1 cup cubed pumpkin
- ½ cup cubed Japanese eggplant
- 1 cup trimmed green beans
- 1 red pepper deseeded and cubed
- 1 cup cubed extra firm tofu
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 3 tablespoons sweet and dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons CBD coconut oil
- Hot sauce to taste
- Steam pumpkin cubes for 4 minutes and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan, then add the eggplant and tofu. Fry till crisp before adding the garlic and ginger and stirring to combine.
- Add soy sauce along with pepper and beans and stir fry until cooked but still crunchy. Add the pumpkin and stir to combine.
- Turn off heat and squeeze in the juice of half the lime and most of the coriander.
- Garnish with hot sauce, remaining lime wedges, and coriander.
- Serve with quinoa or wild rice if desired.
The vegetables can be substituted depending on seasonality, preference, and affordability.