Traditional CBD-Infused Philadelphia “Wooder Ice”
A sweet summer treat from the City of Brotherly Love, traditional Philadelphia “Wooder Ice,” as the locals call it, is a great way to beat the heat. It’s a neighborhood favorite for those long days when you’re looking for something refreshing with a little extra pick-me-up. And, it pairs great with a cheesesteak. Philly “Wooder Ice,” infused with CBD is the most fun you’ll ever have with CBD oil.
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 2 Cups of water
- 1 Teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon of preferred flavoring
- Choice of Flavored Diamond CBD Oil (enough drops to dose as desired)
- Simmer the water and sugar in a medium saucepan for roughly 5-6 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, adding lemon juice, flavoring, and CBD oil.
- Stir until mixed and let sit to cool.
- Allow the mixture to chill in the fridge for two hours.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and run it for around 20 minutes, or until water ice begins to form.
- Once formed, or hardened scoop out water ice and freeze.