Tangy CBD Tilapia
An easy to make fish recipe that turns out great every time!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons cbd butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, pat dry with paper towels, and place in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fillets. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Briefly remove the fillets, drizzle cbd butter on them, and return to oven for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm!
- Make CBD Butter: Melt one stick of unsalted butter in low heat, adding gradually about 1/2 to 1 550mg Bottle of Unflavored CBD oil. Add to a container and let it sit before using.
This fish is delicious with your favourite vegetable side dish!