Mixed Mushroom CBD Stew
This stew is perfect for those who love mushrooms, and can be served with your favorite grain.
- 4-6 tablespoons cbd olive oil.
- 2 leeks, rinsed and chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs. assorted mushrooms, cut into uniform sizes
- ½ oz. dried shiitake mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 16 oz. pasta/rice of choice
- Combine the dried mushrooms in a bowl with 1 cup of hot water. Allow to sit for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Sauté the leeks and the carrots until cooked and tender, 8-10 minutes. Add meat at this point, if desired.
- Add the garlic and stir to combine. Place in a bowl.
- Add the fresh mushrooms to the pan and cook until the moisture from the mushrooms is released, 8-10 minutes.
- Add the rosemary, salt, and pepper, and return the vegetables to the pan along with the mushrooms and their liquid.
- Cook the pasta/rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Divide the cooked pasta/rice between the 6 plates. Place the mushrooms on top of each serving.
The mushrooms and their perfumed broth pair well with a whole grain pasta or brown rice.