CBD Oil Fluffy Blueberry Cinnamon Pancakes
CBD Oil is the best way to start your day off right. And what better way to infuse your day with some CBD oil than with a tall stack of these super fluffy, CBD oil cinnamon blueberry pancakes drenched in homemade cinnamon syrup.
Submitted to us from our friends at Diamond CBD, makers of all-natural industrial-grade hemp CBD oil, these super fluffy pancakes will wake up all of your senses and give you a boost of energy throughout the day. Besides, CBD oil and pancakes are sweetness and goodness all wrapped up in one.
The night before you make your CBD oil pancakes, you’ll need to make the syrup. Or, if you prefer, you can use your favorite pancake syrup off the shelf (but trust us, you’ll want to try this recipe from our friends at Diamond CBD!).
- 1 cup water (for cinnamon syrup)
- 1 cup brown sugar (for cinnamon syrup)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (for cinnamon syrup)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (for cinnamon syrup)
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (or thawed frozen blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon of Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble Flavor CBD oil
- Cooking spray
- For cinnamon syrup, combine water, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Set to high heat. Whisk mixture until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and whisk for 5 minutes longer.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Transfer syrup to a clean glass jar and allow to cool. Refrigerate overnight.
- The first step in making the pancakes is to “sour” the milk. Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for five minutes.
- Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk.
- Next, combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cupfuls of batter onto the skillet. Cook until bubbles appear evenly on the surface, then flip and cook until browned.
- Stack ‘em up! If you like, add a pad of butter and top with your favorite pancake syrup. If you like you can heat up the syrup a bit in a saucepan before pouring over pancakes.