CBD-Infused Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Scampi
CBD oil and shrimp? Seize the last of the summer nights with this quick and easy dinner recipe. This CBD oil-infused cilantro-lime shrimp scampi is tangy and light. Pair it with a plate of angel hair pasta and an unflavored CBD oil, and you’ll have the perfect meal to close out the summer. And, yes! It's one of those thirty-minute dinner recipes, so you don’t have an excuse not to try it!
- 2 tbl olive oil
- 2 tbl Diamond CBD Unflavored Hemp (CBD) Oil
- 4 tbl unsalted butter
- 2 tbl minced garlic
- 1lb large shrimp
- 1lb angel hair pasta
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbl lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbl cilantro
- First, boil water and cook pasta to your liking.
- While you wait on the pasta, heat a skillet on high and add the olive oil. Wait until oil is simmering, then toss in the shrimp. Cook them for about 1-2 minutes on each side before moving them to a plate and setting them aside for a moment.
- Add red pepper and garlic to your simmering skillet. Saute until you can really smell the garlic, then add your lime juice and white wine. Let the liquid reduce for 2-2½ minutes before whisking in the butter and CBD oil. Add ½ cup of your boiling pasta wa
- Drain your pasta, then add it to your skillet. Sprinkle on the cilantro and salt and give it a little toss. Serve immediately.