CBD-Infused Banana Cream Pudding Parfait
Everyone goes bananas for CBD oil. Toss in some vanilla wafers, and you’ll have partygoers climbing the trees to grab a piece of this yummy, summertime dessert.
This is an easy-peasy summertime CBD oil recipe that will have your pool party guests rushing through their burgers and dogs to eat dessert. Hopefully, the CBD will counteract the sugar “buzz” and help everyone chill out in the pool.
If you can stir a saucepan and use a mixer, you can totally nail this recipe.
- 1/3 cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2½ cups milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. banana extract
- 3-4 ripe bananas, sliced
- Vanilla wafers
- 1 tbsp. Banana Flavor Diamond CBD Oil, Banana Cream Flavor Diamond CBD Oil, or Banana Froster Flavor Diamond CBD Oil
- ¾ cup heavy cream (for topping)
- 3-4 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar (for topping)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (for topping)
- Combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan. Whisk in the egg yolks first and then the milk.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Add in 2 tablespoons of the butter. Cook until the mixture bubbles, whisking frequently, until the mixture thickens significantly. Remove from the heat.
- Whisk in banana extract and CBD oil.
- Layer individual serving dishes with vanilla wafers, then banana slices, then . pudding. Repeat layering until dishes are mostly filled or pudding has been used.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Chill 2-3 hours until pudding sets.
- Mix the cream and sugar on medium-high speed until peaks form. Blend in the vanilla. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a vanilla wafer.