CBD Iced Coffee
It's easy to brew your favorite cup of Joe with CBD. For those who prefer a vegan cup of coffee use hemp milk instead of dairy cream works really well.
- One pitcher of coffee prepared to your liking (hemp milk or cream, sugar or agave nectar etc.)
- Diamond CBD Natural or flavored CBD oil of your choice. Mocha, Caramel, Chocolate Mint or Cappuccino do nicely. Use enough to achieve the desired dose per cup of coffee.
- Allow the prepared coffee to cool.
- Just prior to filling the ice cube trays, give the Diamond CBD Oil drops a shake to make sure the CBD oil is blended. Add the desired amount to the pitcher of coffee and stir well.
- Pour about half of the coffee mixture into ice cube trays and freeze. Chill the remainder of the coffee in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to enjoy a nice glass of CBD iced coffee that will not get watered down, place a few of the CBD coffee ice cubes in your glass and pour the chilled coffee over it.
Occasionally add a dash of cinnamon or powdered cardamom to the coffee grounds in the filter prior to brewing.