CB-de Mayo CBD Infused Guacamole
This Cinco de Mayo do something a little different and celebrate the CBD way. The Aztecs called their avocado sauce guacamole, but they never had guacamole like this before. Turn Cinco de Mayo into CB-de Mayo with this old recipe turned new!
- 3 Avocados
- 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup of Onions — diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh Cilantro — chopped
- 2 teaspoons Unflavored Diamond CBD Oil
- 2 Tomatoes — diced
- 1 teaspoon of garlic — minced
- Peel, pit, and mash the avocados.
- Using a medium size bowl, mix together avocados and lime juice.
- Stir in CBD oil and salt.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until cold.
Add a dash of cayenne pepper for some extra kick.