Black Forest Cherry Cake with Black Cherry-Flavored CBD Oil
Cold weather is upon us! It’s time to get cozy. If you’re looking for a treat that will help everyone relax into this chilly weather, try a slice of black forest cherry cake. This decadent baby is full of fudgy chocolatey goodness. Just add a shot of brandy and a few drops of flavored CBD oil to make yourself feel warm and snuggly.
- 1 package of dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 ½ cups of cherry jelly
- 2 tbl brandy
- 2 tbl Black Cherry Flavored CBD oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two 9” round cake pans.
- Add eggs, water, vegetable oil, and flavored CBD oil to cake mix. Stir together in a large bowl. When smooth, divide mix evenly in both cake pans and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove each cake from their perspective pans and cool on a wire rack. While you wait, stir the brandy and jelly together in a small bowl. Feel free to add another tablespoon of CBD oil to the spread if you like.
- When the cake is cool enough, spread jelly on top of one. Add second cake on top and spread another layer of jelly to the top. Enjoy!